2009/07/25

How I Got Molested By a Pig

I am about to tell you about a horrifying experience that no man, woman, or child should ever have to go through. Tonight, I will try to gather enough courage to share my pain with you, the reader. I am very sorry.

We were walking outside the Mei (Plum) Winery museum (maybe someone else will write about the rest of the tour) when we happened upon a pig that was wandering around. This was pretty unexpected, so we didn't mind it inspecting us with its snout. Yes, it was a very G-rated scene, but all that was about to change.

Suddenly, the pig became very interested in my crotch. At first, I figured that it was just acting like a dog and inspecting me, so I posed for some photos that I now realize are too horrifying to unleash on the world. After about a minute, it became VERY interested in me, and it tried to climb up on me. Again, I posed for more terrible, terrible photos. Then, in the corner of my eye, I saw the pig starting to move its hips.

I don't think I can go on.

This post was by Kevin Chaung

1 comment: