2009/07/29

Cont...Lessons from Professor Lee

In addition, I think most of us were shocked about Mr.Lee's complete lack of respect for everyone who were present in the room, as well as his taking pleasure in taunting students from overseas and from Taiwan with mockery and cynicism.

Based on what I have heard, he had been a prolific writer of books that have touched many Taiwanese people. As a result, I too, wonder what traumatic experience or emotional breakdown he has suffered that have changed a man who is supposedly well-respected by the Taiwanese people to someone who blatantly showed no appropriate human emotions and interactions, considerations for others, as well as the basic mannerism of a human being. I suppose if he was hard-working as he had repeatedly emphasized on, he would have realized that appropriate communication, mannerism, respect for others, and self-respect are essential to doing a good job in his occupation.

I feel that I have learned a lot today, that "doing is more important than saying ( or writing books)" based on the mysterious case of Professor Lee, which may never be resolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment