2009/07/27

Antique Assam Tea Farm

In another very hot sunny day here in Taiwan, we went to the Tea Farm in Nantou. After we got out from the bus, we saw the leaves of black and green tea.

The guide explained to us everything about the tea and the farm. After that we entered into the "farm" and another guide was explain everything to us. She was the one who showed the process of the tea. The first machine was a very big one, the tea leaves get dry in this machine. In the same room had some holes on the floor where the leaves go to another machine on the lower floor. We went to see this other machine that change the color of the leaves. And than turns into black tea leaves. After that i dont remember the machine that the guide showed to us.

After seen the machines that make the tea we went to a room that we saw some videos...and these are the videos that i want to talk about.

First thing to know is this farm is an organic farm, they dont use any kind of pesticide and the food is vegetarian.

The movies that we saw was talking about a lot of things that made me think. The first had such a beautiful music about "hopes" and the photos of some kids made me feel well and at the same time I felt like I'm not a very good human for this world. Because I started to think that I do nothing to change the world that we live. I remember that the videos showed some data about how many people die and who many of them are children, and this information touched my heart and had some photos of people that dont have any food to eat and this photos really broke my heart.

I really wanted to share my opinion of this videos because they were saying about the world and how the human destroyed the environment and that we should start worry and do something about it for the future. I really liked the movies because they picked up the right photos and the right music to demonstrate what they wanted.

Im really sorry that i cant write more than this, but i dont remember everything about the videos, i wanted to but unfortunately i cant. But the most thing that i wanted to share is that the videos really touched my heart and i could see what the people from this tea farm are doing for others and the world. I think this text is a little bit confusing, but i hope that everyone can understand it.

Oh...by the way...the tea from this farm is really good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment