2009/08/13

Q13

14天的旅程結束了,用一句話來定義這趟旅程吧!
Use one sentence to describe the trip.

This camp blows your mind is more ways than imaginable.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make new friends from around the world and a variety of disciplines, as well as the honor of meeting President Ma.

Words can’t describe my feeling, muahahahahah.

I met many interesting people I hope to stay in touch with.

It was cool and I made new friends; awesome.

I would go again.

We went from place to place and listened to a lot of propaganda about being environmentally friendly, something that I suspect that everyone had already made up their minds about before the trip.

Although sometimes humid, Taiwan offered unique cultural sights and tastes that exposed us to an appreciation of our parent’s heritage.

台灣是一家人!

this trip was by far the best trip this year!!!!!

Trip of Smiles, Sharing, and Taste !!!

An amazing experience full of laughter and fond memories.

Just Awesome.

Taiwan has touched my heart.

It was so dry.

Awesome

A great way to meet people of similar career drive.

This trip opened my eyes to the spirit of Taiwan, both through the places we visited and through interacting closely with the other participants on the trip.

I LOVE Taiwan!

OCAC!!!!這就是愛台灣啦!!!

不一樣的台灣饗宴!

台灣真讚!台灣加油!

一輩子的回憶!

每個人旅行的方式都能反應出他的個性以及生活步調,體驗不同的旅行,可以幫助自己更了解自己,就如同品嘗不同的味道後,你才能找到屬於自己的味道。

雖然辛苦疲勞但未來會是一個想起來都會微笑的美麗記憶。

希望當下多一點逗留。

色 (台灣的景色)香(台灣人的香)味(台灣的味道)俱全....

重新/從心 認識台灣

果然是千年傳統,全新感受

增廣見聞, 不虛此行

這是一個感性與疲憊交織的旅程,我熱愛每一位團員,和每天開會奮戰到夜深的輔導員,這是大家相互經營、相互配合所拍攝出的最佳電影!

No comments:

Post a Comment