2009/08/12

About the questionaire ~

Hey, everyone

You may also wanna know other members’ thoughts & comments about this trip, here are the feedback of our questionnaire from you all. Let’s see different opinions!

Again, we appreciate all of your ideas. Whether these feelings are positive or not, we’re glad that you have your own sensation about Taiwan. Also, we’ll try to make the trip better & better based on your suggestions.

by Elena

1.「味的旅行」中,你最喜歡的「台灣味」為何?
What is your favorite “taste of Taiwan”? Why?

My favorite Taste of Taiwan? I'm probably going to go with the cliched River Tracing. However, it is not only because it was amazingly fun and refreshing, but due to the historical and the splendid scenery that completely obliterates one's original image of Taiwan. When I used to come back to Taiwan, I've always stayed on the Western part of the island... where the population density can be pretty overwhelming, and the cities made of boxes are everywhere. However, during River Tracing, and to be honest, most of the Eastern part of the island, we experienced a whole new face of Taiwan, a more serene, tranquil feeling that every country needs. Somewhere to relax.

Friends / people were the best part about this trip. My favorite moments of the trip occurred in between the planned activities, when we just hung out and acted spontaneously.

My favorite taste of Taiwan is the people here. Taiwan has nice and helpful people that I think are precious. The loving and caring of Taiwan people really made me feel like home, for example they have priority seats in public transport, and the people in Taiwan actually obeys the rule of giving the priority to the needed. This is one thing that makes Taiwan a friendly place to live.

I enjoyed tasting the Assamiea tea number 18 because I naturally love tea. I also appreciated how environmentally-conscious the people were and how devoted they were to their product.

I think my favorite is the natural beauty of the land. The feeling that seeing the landscape gave me was very peaceful and relaxing.

The people of Taiwan, because I feel that I learned the most from them. By talking and interacting with them, I learned not only their personalities and characteristics but also the perspectives and opinions of Taiwanese people in general.

River tracing; my preference is for cooler temperatures and nature.

Either the five star restaurant at the Landis Hotel because I’ve never had a five star rated Chinese meal; or the snacks at the night markets.

The warm, friendly, home-like people. I truly felt that wherever I went in Taiwan, from the night markets to the countryside to the business centers, I was truly family and welcome. After having traveled to many other places around the world with my family, I can say that only in Taiwan is there such a sentiment.

My favorite taste of Taiwan beside the good and different food, its to know the life my parents and grandparents used to live, used to do and used to go out...it was pretty fun because we understood our family, traditions and habbits.

My favourite ‘taste of Taiwan” is Taiwanese ! I was so surprising bu hospitality of Taiwan people, ready to help and always smile

Taste of sight-as Tim Lai wrote in his blog, there is such a variety of sights in Taiwan…in Taipei, you see buildings and sky scrapers, but travel maybe 1 hour out, and it’s just a vast landscape of mountainous areas, which is beautiful. As much as I wanted to capture the beauty of the land, I knew that it was impossible because it wouldn’t do the scenery justice. Furthermore, although this may sound corny, to me, what I see is what inspires me…if I see a lot of greenery and mountains, I am inspired to be reflective and contemplative; if I see a lot of people and buildings, I’m inspired to be busy and productive. On this trip, I was inspired in so many different ways on so many different occasions.

The people, because even though I have almost lived my entire life abroad, the people in Taiwan made me feel bounded to the land. We share the same taste, humor and habits and this would be the place that I call home.

My favorite taste of Taiwan, food wise, was definitely the zhong zi that we made at the rice factory. Maybe the reason it tasted so good though was because we actually had to use our own hands to fold and tie it, this after learning the proper method.

Food – so much variety, different flavours and so accessible

My favorite taste of Taiwan was when we got to go out and buy ourselves food during the trip at tai nan and when we went to the night market. My favorite chinese food are the snacks so having the opportunity to go buy some chinese snacks was good.

Beef noodles. It has a distinctive oriental, but not over-powering, taste. It is also suitable for westerners who may not be used to large contrasts taste.

花蓮跟台南旅行的味道。花蓮的三棧溪很有冒險的感覺,有跳水有漂浮非常好玩。台南有十字路口。平常在台北問路,大概只幫你指個方向說個地方,在台南飯店附近的阿伯還會很認真的幫你找很難找到的米糕店,令人印像深刻。

社區的鄉土人情,旅行的過程除了用外在感官體驗新鮮的事物外,更重要的應該是用心,也許同樣的觸覺、味覺、嗅覺…等,可以在其他地方感覺得到,但因為心境的不同,可能就讓這趟旅程有了不一樣的感受。

「原」味,因為這次造訪了許多部落,加上我們這組有一位阿美公主,讓長期生處在漢文化壟罩的台灣社會,讓我們對「原」本的台灣人有了深刻的理解。

最喜歡的是台灣的人情味,尤其是在台南市,在當今這個商業掛帥的社會裡,能讓地方上的人情味不被煙沒,是很值得我們去珍惜和發揚的。

最喜歡的台灣味:「美麗的大自然」,當我們在三棧溪溯溪的時候,溪水非常的冰涼、清澈,可以隨手搯起來喝,剛下過大雨的溪水還有一點雜質,但是非常的清甜,很好喝,尤其在剛從很高的岩石上跳下來,喝一杯溪水,整個人有瘋狂過後寧靜的感覺。太魯閣布洛灣當燈關起來,一片漆黑的時候,滿天星空,雖然只有一瞬間,但那片星空還深植在我的腦海中,希望有機會能再看一次。台灣真的很美。

手工豆腐。

我喜歡本土小吃(傳統料理的做法),因為台灣小吃在其他的地方是絕對吃不到的。

我最喜歡的台灣味就是純樸的台灣,有著很新鮮的空氣,有很溫暖的太陽,很清涼的風,還有充滿歲月的臉上有著最真實的笑容.因為最簡單所以我最喜歡這樣的台灣味.

宜蘭港邊社區。在港邊社區吃晚餐時,吃到了一道宜蘭特有的菜色(桔子餅),當我詢問為我們準備晚餐的社區阿嬤時,她們總是細心的為我講解每一道菜,甚至想要幫我打包桔子餅,說要讓我拿回家給媽媽吃。除了美味的菜色,港邊社區的阿嬤們更讓我體會到台灣的人情味。

我想我最喜歡的"台灣味"應該是所謂的台灣人的人情味,特別是鄉下人的的熱心和純樸,記得台南街上找小吃時遇到很多熱心的婆婆媽媽親自帶路等等都幫了我們能順利完成任務,感恩。

我最喜歡台灣小吃的味道, 台灣有名的, 是各地不同的小吃, 一個小小的島國上, 住著不同的人種, 各種不同的料理互相的衝擊, 衍生出台灣自己的味道, 這是別的國家, 甚至是這些料理的發源地都比不上的.

我最喜歡的是在台東池上米的taste,別於在宜蘭米的口感,池上米搭配的菜色非常的像家鄉的味道,就像母親會煮的菜色,池上米會讓我聯想到搭乘東部幹線時,總會有人提著便當籃隨著車廂節節叫賣,那是一種體貼而溫暖的聲音。而池上米的口感非常地有彈性,搭配筍干、魯肉更能襯出它獨特的口感!

No comments:

Post a Comment